Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Destash!

Well I have been trying to clean my craft room the last couple of nights. It's not an easy task with five little boys running around, digging in stuff you really wish they would leave alone. It's starting to look a lot better. At least you can actually walk further than two feet inside the door. It is no where near being an actual crafting area just yet, but with a couple more nights of hard work it should be.

As I was cleaning I noticed that I have way too much stuff and am really in need of more storage areas. So in an attempt to make more room I have started listing stuff in my destash shop. It breaks my heart to depart with craft supplies (I like to hoard all I can!) but I really do need the room. I doubt hubby would be willing to give up the guest room to give me a second craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment