Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twilight Series

I kept seeing these books every where I went. I had made up my mind *not * to read them since they were so popular. But for some odd reason Twilight made it's way into my cart last week. I had to wait until I finished reading Sugar Queen before I could start reading it though. Once I did start reading it, I was *HOOKED* I could not put it down. I spent the last six nights staying up until almost 2 am reading. I have finished the first three and am now on the last book *Breaking Dawn*.

If you like Vampires, Werewolves, Romance and some action you'll like these books. The movie comes out November 21st.


1 comment:

  1. I must admit that I have not read the books, but it appears that I will have to.

    However, I fear that I too may become painfully obsessed.

    I don't need another obsession right now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete