Monday, October 25, 2010

Football Season....

Well it's that time of year!  The time of year I lose all control of the remote on Sunday's and Monday nights.  Our house if full of loyal Raider (me) & Seahawk fans (everyone else.)  I am having fun with our office football picks even though our teams aren't doing so hot this year.  I choose by city (the ones where I have friends living), mascot & then jersey colors.  Yes I do pick in that order. So far I have come in last three times which has made me $150 richer and I have also come in a very close 2nd place twice.  All in all I think I'm doing pretty darn good for not know anything about football!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay football season!! At the risk of this sounding totally like a shameless plug, you should check out my football zipper pulls:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildAppleDesign?section_id=7396991

    I've got football magnets coming later this week too!

    Aside from that, your beadwork is beautiful! Hope to see you around Etsypreneur!

    ~ Jenn

    ReplyDelete